2nd pregnacy

How far along where y'all when u felt ur baby kick for the first time with ur second baby? Was it sooner the 2nd time around since you knew wat to look for?

Comments

• With #1 it was 23 weeks, #2 it was like 18 weeks I think
  • with first not sure but second it was 21! I.felt fleets before 21 weeks but now I can tell they are kicks
  • edited May 2013
    I felt my second at around 18 wks he had stronger kicks and movements than my first but my first i felt sooner

• I start feeling mine around 14-16 weeks, depending on the baby's personality, but I'm on baby #10. Lol
  • 20 weeks the first time and 12 the second time.
  • @wilsomom wait....this is your tenth child??!!
  • Well I'm 15 weeks and at my ultrasound baby was moving and jumping around and I can't feel it yet
  • This is my second and I just started feeling it now at 21 weeks. I felt my first at 18 weeks. Everyone is different.
  • @babiescomin2011 Yes lol plus 3 miscarriages
  • First at 23 weeks and 2nd at 17!
  • Wow,u go girl!! Props to u,sorry about the mc though. Never had one,but its constantly a fear,I'm 14 weeks prego now,but its still such a scary,heart renching thought. Good for you,for healing from those mc,and continue to have children. I know a few women who have had a couple mc,one has given up trying to have children,and one has even gone as far as tying her tubes,she's so afraid of dealing with that pain again. @wilsomom
  • @babiescomin2011 yeah, it's very painful for sure. And thanks, I love having a big family, but it is overwhelming sometimes. Lol