2nd Pregnancy & Horrible stomach flu :(

edited May 2013 in Pregnant
I swear id rather be in labor than have the freakin stomach flu at 35 weeks..but baby boy has a few more weeks to bake in there... I haven't been this sick in years, I dont get why tummy bugs are so much more painful when your pg?! Sorry I guess this is a vent because all I'm doing is bitching! This has already been a very hard pregnancy for me as it is and now this! Just wish the hubs didn't have to leave town tomorrow! Blehh... any ideas what remedies are safe to take?

Comments

• I'm sorry u don't feel all have u tried just drinking some herbal tea? There many out there that help with different tummy things. And it's perfectly safe while pregnant. Unfortunately they don't have many medications in the market for stomach flu especially that are safe for us pregnant women. I hope u get well soon though.
  • Pedialite. Stay away from Gatorade and poweraid.
  • I hope you're feeling better today, that's a horrible time to have a stomach bug! :(
  • Finally well and over it thank you guys for your comments! ;) the pedialite saved my life I think lol
  • Glad to hear the good news. I'm in the middle of a really bad sinus infection & I swear my head is about to explode! Lol