when did pregnancy medicaid stop covering

Wisdom teeth extraction?

Comments

• Uhm my continued because I'm still eligible but it doesn't cover dental so I'm not sure.
  • See it cover dental two years ago. Oh well what can you do lol little bit of bummerwas really wanting my wisdom teeth taken out. @pauljrmommy
  • I think with all the Medicaid fraud happening, they're cracking down a little more. If i remember correctly most of the fraud was happening in dentists office's
  • That sucks there is always someone ruining it for others. Oh well just have to wait I guess until we get our own insurance. @Kimberly4411
  • Last day of the month I was due
  • My pregnancy Medicaid cut me off at 6wk postpartum, but here dental was not included unless you were under 21 :( Sucks. I haven't been to a dentist since 2010.
  • Aw that sucks I haven't been since 2011. I went when I was pregnant withmy son. They cleaned my teeth told me after I had him. I could schedule a apt to get my wisdom teeth removed. Well I waited to late. They couldn't get me in before the 6wks. Now they don't cover it at all. Its all good one day they will get removed @captivated