I have a feeling...

This is going to be the cycle that I end up pregnant! My cycle is 35days long and I'm on cycle day 17 right now and it's my fertile week. I really hope my gut feeling is right! Im ready for baby #2

Comments

• Good luck!
  • ....that tonight's gonna be a good night!!! Lol. I hope this is your cycle too. Baby dust!!!
  • Thanks ladies :)
  • good luck! baby dust your way!
  • Good luck to you. I hope June's my month too. We started in January and I'm only giving myself till December, so I don't have too many more months to try.
  • Thank you guys! @mommylovessparkle @mommyof1g1b @2ndtimearound I have been trying since October but didn't really buckle down until feb. baby dust for you!
  • Good luck! if you need to resort to ovulation kits buy the wondfo brand on Amazon way cheaper then any others!! I bought some we are going to start trying in September. I think I know my cycles best now so I'm going to see if I'm right the next time I think I'm ovulating! But I've been getting weird cramps lately... Little nervous to be Preg already! I doubt it tho. Anyway good luck again!
  • @leviluv8 thanks! If this cycle isn't it then I will look into those! I am 1dpo and I am excited to see if I end up being pregnant or not. I have this guy feeling that this is the cycle is was gonna happen! Good luck to you :)