heart palpatation

edited June 2013 in Second Trimester
Are heart palpatations normal im 18 weeks today. I get them a few times a day. Even sitting down relaxing. Should i be worried? I see the dr. This wensday.

Comments

• I had palpitations during my pregnancy it could be the excess of blood flow .... but mine where caused by anemia so I would recommend you to ask your doctors also check your blood pressure!
  • Its normal dueing pregnancy. I had them with both pregnancies so far. My forst ob wanted and xray and I said no. This one said its normal.
  • I have been getting them alot this pregnancy too and my ob said what @2girls_1boy said about the excess blood flow IF it isn't anemia, which in my case its not. When I get the heart palpitations I also get out of breath and lightheaded, I hate it!
  • @2girls_1boy @PaulJrsMommy and @ExcitrdFor October thank you ladies now im not so worried
  • Just make sure you talk to your ob. If your still worried about it, give them a call. I've called mins a lot so far.
  • @PaulJrMommy thank you i see my ob this week so im gonna make sure to ask him