edited June 2013 in Relationships
Its just a tiny one but i feel guilty. Should I feel this guilty. Nobody else knows about this and I dont plan on telling anyone. If I do tell someone its going to be Cory but if I do im afraid hes going to want me to quit my job just cuz of this crush. I just feel so bad. Any advice......

Comments

• Yikes, I think movie stars are hot, but I've never had a crush since meeting my husband. I would get over the crush, it's going to be bad for everybody if you don't. And yes you should feel guilty (sorry for being harsh) and if you can't get these feelings to simmer down then I'd tell Cory
  • Oh no. I think you should just try to forget about this crush. Its going to only bring things to the worst. Maybe its a good idea to start looking for another job? Or maybe get switched to a different location? I know its much but if you keep spending time around this guy then when you have problems with your so (like every relationship does. Basic marriage problems.) Your going to want to be around this crush. If you love you so I'd get away from this crush asap. Now.. if he cheated on you or is talking to another girl then forget everything I said lol.
  • Well that depends on if your married or what your relationship status is. I mean never had crush after meeting my husband but I have while I datedotgeother guys before my husband. Guess that's one way to know if that's the one. I have no interest in anyone else but I don't have to force it just happens naturally. My husbands ex cheated on him with a guy from work (obviously worked out for us two and his very happy now) but at the time he was obviously just was willing to give her chance rather then divorce especially since they have child plus that's kind of man he is. Won't just push away without trying. But moral of the story even though they were physical in my eyes and many out there it doesn't have to be too be considered cheating or bother them so much that it will literally turn your entire life around. If I were you I would give up the entire thought if u can andif not then u need to look at the relationship your in bc sometimes if u can't let go then there deeper issue other then a crush for someone. It's not something to feel "guilty" over that's not word I would use guess. But something u need to really think about. And then if these thoughts continue and your choosing not to tell your partner then it would only be natural to feel guilty because it's kinda turning into lie by that point if that makes sense. And im not judging you at all by the way I think it's very normal and natural like I said I've been there with other relationship not my hubby though.
  • edited June 2013
    I don't have feelings for this guy. And I see him maybe once a month. I like the flirting I guess. I don't have this guys number or his facebook info. I haven't been flirted with by another guy since before our Alanah was born. Also I would never ever act on anything. But I still feel guilty so I think I'm just going to tell him. Cory and I have a very honest relationship and he gets hit on all the time by the same people and tells me about them. It doesn't bother me because I trust him completely. So I think my best bet is to tell him about the tiny crush. It will either go one of two ways. He will want me to quit my job. Or hes just going to laugh about it. He knows I'm not going anywhere. I'll tell him tonight and let yall know.

Thank you @jules @MommyLovesSparkle & @Kimberly4411
  • Oh okay. Well update me :) goodluck.!
  • Well don't say I have a crush just say there's flirty guy at work but u only seen him have full of times. And u just wanted to tell him. If u never really see him I think your over thinking it a little. Good luck though!
  • @jules I think I was lol cuz he laughed at it. It just hasn't happened in so long. I was use to getting flirted with when I was a bartender and Cory was fine with it cuz it came with the job. It just has been such a long time I forgot what it was like to be flirted with. It made me feel good but also embarrassed at the same time if that makes sense. so i guess I took that as a crush. But I still feel guilty that I liked the way it felt to be flirted with by someone other then Cory.
    Thanks ladies
  • Well it's ok to like it attention I know exactly what u mean I tell my hubby everytime I get hit on or if he sees someone looking we just laugh it off too :)
  • Oh okay :) that's good. I get hit on all the time and i tell my boyfriend too. He's used to it because it happens all the time.
  • @## my ob if I had the chance. Now he says that my ob gets more play than he does every time I have an exam. But I don't tell him everytime I have a lil crush n I don't expect him to tell me.