Baby Name Help Please!

edited June 2013 in Just for Fun
Sooo my two year olds name is Bentley,and especially if I'm having a boy,I want to make sure he has just as strong a name as my first son. (Can't have a son named bentley and a son named Fred,if you know what I mean) sooo.. any suggestions?? I'm very open when I comes to names.. popular,unusual..ect thank Yall in advance

Comments

• We're thinking of Westin (Weston) idk if I'm super sold on it yet but I have 7 more months to decide! Lol I hope it's a girl cause we have that named picked out
  • my 8 yr olds name is Tatiana and we are naming the baby Clay
  • How about Bailey for girl and logan for boy
  • Alex Brax Zachariah
  • My sons name is Levi. His name was going to be Tucker which I still really like if we have another boy later on. What kind of girl name are you looking for? Real girly, neutral?
  • I love the name maddox but my husband hated it.
  • edited June 2013
    I personally don't think names have strong names. I think of it as who the person is behind the name. My step dads name is fred and he treats my mom good. In a way I look up to him for caring for him as much as he does and what he has done for my family and hes always helping friend family and his community. I think he is strong in a sense.. Not saying your wrong this is just my opionion.
  • I love Wyatt...it flows good with Bentley too! :)