Who-ha issues??

edited June 2013 in Health
TMI Alert*

So for the past 4 months or so I've started to have pain here and there after having sex. Even if I'm fully aroused and whatnot, after sex I would sometimes have a pressure type pain and burning. When I would pee afterwards I would be almost in tears because how it burns down there. It will last about 30 minutes after sex then I'm good. Like I said, it's not every time I do it. But anyways I recently started my period and now it hurts with tampons. (I don't use scented ones) but i'm having the same burning when I pee sometimes. It's not like a UTI hurt. It's a burning type itching pain "inside" if that makes any sense. This is the first time it's happened during that time of the month so I've been doing some research and found that "Vulvar Vestibulitis" sounds a lot like what I'm having. Does anyone know anything about this or think it could be something else? I don't have any odor or discharge at all.

Comments

• Meeeeee same symptoms im 24 weeks and I describe my vajayjay like a whopper because it also swells really bad!
  • My first thought was an infection of some type, but I'm also wondering if you might be having a reaction to something...like if you're using any kind of lube, condoms, toys, anything like that. It could be an allergic reaction.
  • @wilsomom I haven't used any new lube or toys in a long time. I think it was a yeast infection. A few days ago I bought some probiotics for yeast balance. Enzymatic therapy pearls or something like that. I hope they work
  • I ws thinking a yeast infection. Try using pads instead when it starts hurting, you don't want to aggravate it more which will make it more painful. Maybe ask a doctor in case you need some antibiotics.