where oh where??

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
OK so I have always been very very regular with my periods prior to having my lo 7/31/11 I have been on BC since last October it was rocky in the beginning few days late or early now I have missed 2 periods in a row I have taken 4 diff tests all negative not having any symptoms of any sort... any thoughts???

Comments

• Are you stressed? Weight change? Is it type of birth control that's known for doing that? If not any of those things u should contact your ob so it can b figured out.
  • Yes I'm extremely stressed to the max.. I thought that may be the reason.. thanks for responding!! @jules
  • Yepp its probably stress, I know the more stressed out I am the more my period is out of wack.
  • Well for sure sounds like that's what's going on. Try to relax more they will get back to normal. It's hard I know
  • Just to be safe I'd get blood drawn. My friend had negative tests when she was pregnant.
  • @Jules @trixiesmom8 thanks im trying so hard but there are so many things going on right now... @pauljrsmommy I went in it was negative.. thanks for the advice!! :)
  • I hope you become less stressed soon :)
  • edited June 2013
    It could be stress or it could be the birth control. My cousin was in the pill since 15 she switched over to the mirena iud at 22 (she is 28 now, 29 in Dec). She's has two kids (8yr old daughter, going on 9 and a 4mos old son). Throughout her time on both the pill and iud she had times when she didn't get a period for months and sometimes they would irregulate her period. Our bodies goes through many of changes throughout the years which can sometimes react differently to the same medicines we've been taking for years.
  • Ya I know how that gets but I tell myself one God never gives us more then we can handle and two His in control and has a plan for everything even if we don't see it at the time we will at some point!
  • edited June 2013
    @pauljrsmommy me too thank u ;)
    @veevee I'm taking Junel which is not supposed to make me miss?? I think its stress related thanks though:)
    @Jules that is what I keep trying to remind my self of every day but its tough at times!!! Thank u :-D
  • Ya it's not easy for sure easier said then done but when we were having hard time last year bc of no job for my hubby really helped me to try keep positive!
  • Absolutely I'm trying my dad is having a hard time he has bladder cancer that has spread been in hospital in ICU and oncology floor back and forth.. job stress, stress of no period, stressed about everything... but I'm so thankful for a wonderful hubby that is very supportive and an amazing healthy almost 2 yr old!!! Thank u so much!!! :)