VS Semi Annual Sale

When does it start?? I know its this month and I need to stock up!

Comments

• edited June 2013
    Good question, I always look forward to that sale but by the time I go all the good stuff is gone.lol
  • The catalogue is out and it's started online, I'm not sure if it's begun in stores yet though.
  • @Juliansmommy @moderator just found it its on online but starts on June 11 instores. I need to get re-measured so need to go in-store.
  • You can go in, get measured & have a fitting.session with several styles of bras so you know what to order. :)
  • I don't know how accurate they are! When we went to Vegas I went in and got fitted at the store the girl said I was a D!! I told her "ya i wish I was" I still tried the D and it was huge!!
  • @juliansmommy yeah that's true, last time I got measured, when I was much smaller and was wearing a full C they told me I was a DD! Now maybe but not back then. Lol
  • I can't wait for that sale :) i usually stock up on body sprays and such :) that's really the only time i go lol.
  • I used to work there and when measuring we were told to ask if you were wearing a push up bra or a sports bra because that can drastically change the measurements. Also just a bra with a lot of padding will throw it off. The online sale has started already but shipping is where they get ya (unfortunately), unless you spend $100 or more. The 11th will be crazy in stores but it seems if you don't go that day they are all picked over.
  • I don't shop VS (I'm too busty lol) but I do suggest going to a lingerie store, not VS or a adult store but a place that sells strictly lingerie. Those people will truly know how to measure you. I had followed measuring instructions on a website and
    boy were they off lol! But good luck with your sales I miss the epic VS deals.