I miss y'all:,(

I miss my preglies sooo much♥
I have been on in 2 months and it feels like forever!!!
Quick update
Delilah is 11 months and Adrian is 2 with 3 months!!
Delilah just started walking !! She gets better and better every day!
Adrian is starting his terrible two's D:
He is crazy lol! But he is my true love♥♡
Uhh I AM STILL NOT PREGNANT!! LOL
AND NOT ON BIRTH CONTROL.
I am still Breastfeeding her!
But yea just a quick update ♥

Love y'all and miss y'all ♥

Comments

• Hey girl :) I left pregly for like two weeks and missed it horribly then i got pregnant again and couldn't live without it lol.
  • Really you are pregnant!! Congratulations!!
    I know I feel like it has changed so much sin e I've been away. But I got caught up in facebook and started to check my pregly less and less. :( but ill always come back lol @mommylovessparkle
  • @can't_wait93 Yes, thank you :) I found out May 26th so I'm almost 6 weeks. :) I'm kind of scared being a mom of two and I'll just be turning 21 this year lol I'm glad you came back :) I loved reading your posts since your number thing is 93 because i was born in 92 and i thought we'd connect more because of our age. :)
  • edited June 2013
    :D
    Yea girly!!!
    Aww its ok its not that hard lol
    My babies are 16 months apart we have ups and downs lol♥♡♥
    @mommylovessparkle
  • That's awesome :) how are you and your so doing?
  • Good♥
    We are try to get our house now :D
    So far he is going to school but he will be done in a couple of weeks and then im start cosmetology!! Super excited!
    Hes a teddy bear. He has apologized to me for the
    Times he has been rude with me. He told me he was stressed out....but idk as long as he doesn't do it again u know.
    And you ?? @mommylovessparkle
  • That's great :) I'm happy things are going good for you guys :) Cosmotology school sounds like fun ! I was in bartending school until i fell pregnant then i stopped. Our relationship is great :) he went out and bought me a $750 "i love you/I'm sorry ring from Jared and things been great. He's always at work and I'm always at home but we still argue about little things like cleaning and stuff. Our sex life is dead now "because I'm pregnant" which makes me mad & i think is stupid af but whatever. Overall were good tho.
  • Add me on facebook or send me your info.
    @mommylovessparkle
  • Okay ill message you on here my info