why??

Why Cant I Keep Any Friends? My Only Friend That Still Talks To Me Moved To Colorado And The Other One Just Had A Kid And For Some Reason She Don't Want Me To Come Meet Her She Keeps Makeing Excises Why I Can't Come Over Or Tells Me We Will Have To See And She Never Texts Me Back.. I Have A Hard Time Finding Friends Because Im Shy And I Have A Hard Time Trusting People Because This Happens People Just Stop Wanting To Be Friend With Me... All I Am Is A Nice Careing Person That Is Willing To Take A Bullet For My Friends So I'm Not Sure Why People Just Don't Like Me...

Comments

• We all go through time like this sometimes it has nothing to do with you being nice or not those people are just not ment to be in your life! You willhave people u can really call friends thats much better then having bunch of people who saythey are your friend.
  • @Jules Come To Find Out She Has Been Busy My Hubbys Friend That Has Been Helping With Cleaning Her New Place Up Said She Has Not Been Home Most Days Or Has Had Alot Of People Over So I Told Her To Let Me Know When I Can Come over
  • Well that's good news!
  • I have the same problem. Girls always backstabbed me and i have a caring heart and always are there for them but they always screw me over. I'm so done with "friends" I've been done for about a year and my life couldn't be better.
  • I'm the same way. I used to be really confident and outgoing but when I started really putting on weight and we moved, I became a super hermit. I cling to my husband and that's about it. I mean, I get along with people at church and where I used to work, but no one ever really wants to hang out with me. It's a total bummer.
  • @Musicmomma That Is So Me But I Am Stuck In The House All Day Tell Hubby Comes Home Then I'm Only Out Of The House For Like 10 Mins And That's It.. It Really Sucks
  • oh me too! it's pretty miserable sometimes, but at least we're not alone! too bad we don't live by each other so we could hang out!
  • @Musicmomma Were Do You Live? I Live In Utah
  • I'm in Philly. :-/
  • @Musicmomma That's A Little Far Away From Me
  • Try get out little do to the park on a walk get involved with group like mops or book club maybe that will help! I stay home but keep busy the days my hubby works then we have plans when his home plus I love having some time to myself every once in awhile lol