Anyone 37ish weeks

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
How are you ladies doing? I'm 37 weeks and 2 days and I feel horrible. I still have morning sickness still and I have problems keeping my potassium up and have to take supplements. I'm so tired and walking and getting up is a chore. Anyone out there feeling the same or am I just a whiner lol? I can't wait to meet my little girl soon!!!

Comments

• 37 w 5 d w/ a girl too :) im way beyond uncomfortable and hurting. Takes me 15 minutes to get to a sitting up position in the morning. Went to movies tonight and that was horribly painful im still cramped up from sitting there. Just playing the waiting game lol
  • I'm with you guys! 37w 1 day and I am so ready to be done with this pregnancy!!! I am so exhausted and uncomfortable most of the time!
  • Yes I want to tell my doctor to just cut her out next week. But my husband is being strong for us both. 37+6
  • 38 wks today! Lost my plug last night, kinda freaking out trying to get stuff done! Lol I'm ready ready ready ...my piggies are so swollen I dont recognize my own feet