third trimester

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
Is it week 27 or 28? im 27 Weeks 2moro :) I was just wondering.

Comments

• I was always confused with it, but holy cow it seems like you just announced 9t cant believe you are alomst done!
  • @morgdeebee lol, I kno my pregnancy went by pretty fast this time around :) so much going on & iv been busy. How r u?
  • @2lilblessings thank u. I was going to go by 28 Weeks just to b on the safe side :)
  • Holy cow that flew by!!
  • Congrats on joining the 3 trimester! These pregnancies flew by didn't they?! I only have 2 more weeks!
  • Congratulations that did go by fast. What are you having?
  • Wow that was fast !!!
  • Baby 2 see says 27!
  • @coltensmama @mrz_Jackson I kno right :)

@excitedforoctober thanks girl.... awe, I kno u cant wait to meet ur son :)

@mylove2 im having another girl but when people see my belly they say im having a boy lol.

@2girls_2boys thanks girl :)
  • Yay! How are you and baby? Things gotten better?
  • @nylasmommy my brother was supposed to be a girl! Lol but that was 18 years ago, hopefully machines are a little better by now
  • @nylasmommy i am good, Laila is a month old now and juliana just turned 2!
  • @starlilly I have an appt next Thursday. They havent gave me an updated us n I had to call & make this appt it pissed me off. Ive been very busy but im ok. Hows ur son? Bet hes getting big :) r u back at work yet?

@kimberly4411 lol if my baby is a boy my husband will b so happy lol but were also happy were expecting a girl :)

@morgdeebee awe, I remember u just had a baby. Did u ever post a pic of ur girls?? Our girls r like the same age :) hows being a mother of two. Im kind of scared. R u bf? Im going to try to BC with Nyla she didnt latch on.
  • I love having 2 girls!!! Juliana is so in love with Laila i was so worried she was going to hate her haha. Yes i am breastfeeding, we had a hard time when she was a few days old cuz she had to stay at the hospital and was getting bottles while there but she got the hang of it again. A
  • @morgdeebee thats awesome, Nyla gets so jealous. Sometimes she rubs n kiss my belly but theres time where she hits it. I kno having two is hard but I bet its fun :) u r so lucky she latched on again. Nyla & I were in the Hospital for 7 days n they gave her bottles n girl it was awful she never took my nipple again :( but im happy for u :)
  • I was really afraid juliana was going to be jealous we just tried to let her help and give laila kisses as much as she wanted