huggies snug n dry PLUS

Huggies recently changed their diapers. My baby has always used Huggies and has never had a diaper rash. I'm not 100% sure but I think she may be allergic to the new ones. We started using the new ones recently and she's slowly developed what looks like a diaper rash.

Comments

• What does it look like? Is it in one spot?
  • Its like little red bumps on her whooha
  • edited June 2013
    My daughter started on them a few weeks ago and a few days ago I noticed a tiny rash. I put diaper cream on for two days and it didn't go away. I thought could be a yeast rash? I started putting monistat ointment on it and it's been going down. I'm on day 3. Now I'm wondering if it's these dang diapers?!
  • Do the new once look blue inside the diaper? I've always done huggies but stick to the little movers there my favorite so haven't tried the new once.
  • My son too, but sucks because it's the only brand that holds his pee. And I have a big box to use up.
  • It could definitely be the diapers. Target brand gives my daughter a rash. Sucks because they're so much cheaper and they actually work really well.
  • Target changed theirs too and now theyre causing break outs. My daughter is 20months so we'll potty train soon. @Jules they are blue inside. I bought some luvs cause they don't bother her but don't hold as well. I'm just trying to get the rash togo away.
  • My daughter can only use pampers cruisers or swaddlers now and no diapers with blue inside the crotch area or else she gets a horrible rash :/ we used to switch between huggies and pampers but she can't use the huggies anymore for some reason
  • Yup I noticed the same when they changed the diapers and they also don't work the same.
  • @steph_due_101611 I hate that stuff thank God I learned early one which once have that my daughter has had rash from them when I didn't know she would have a reaction I never bought them again I need to make list of which all have the blue since I'll be having diaper raffle at the baby shower want to not open those and just exchange for what has worked for me. I never bought luvs glad u told me they don't hold well. I hope the rash goes away soon poor thing :( the huggies little movers and snug and dry don't havethe blue they work well for my daughter!
  • My son had the same thing happen when we had to switch from cloth to huggies for weekend. They made a nasty rash all over his back where the top of the diaper was. After Target changed their diapers, my daughter started breaking out in bumps. So its back to cloth for both of them, and zero problems now :)
  • Same thing happened with my son. I HATE the new ones and they aren't as good as the old ones. I wonder y they changed them anyway.
  • edited June 2013
    @Jules luvs have blue inside but don't bother her. Pampers swaddlers turned her but bright red. Target changed and causes rashes. If we weren't so close to potty training id switch to cloth. I might check out the other kind of Huggies.
  • I see good thing I never used them we all have sensitive skin so she can't do any extra stuff in her diaper. But will be potty training soon too just got cute potty and grama is going to help! Lol
  • I hate that target changed theirs!! If Madison just pees a little in it it smells so bad! Idk why diaper companies think they have to change something after its going so well.
  • The only huggies i like are pure and natural and little movers. My daughter gets a rash from the pull up little movers ones and every other one. I currently use white cloud. I love them. They're only like $16 for a box too which makes mommy & baby very happy. :)
  • When did Target change theirs?? :( What's different now?
  • they added the blue inner lining to the diapers over size 3 @kitshay