I'm madly in love!!

Well I'm probably going to be judged but before you do remember, you need to walk a mile in my shoes!
I've known my new partner for a year. He is absolutely amazing with my girls and always has been. I did have a little crush on him although I guess I never really let myself feel it or admitted it to myself because he had a girlfriend. Our daughters are 3 weeks apart so they became friends also. His x turned out to be a little cray cray and they broke up. I bumped into him one night and the rest is history. I never looked at him the way I do now. I feel like the most luckiest person on this earth. I've been in 2 serious long term relationships and I've never felt this way. It's like the knowingness that this is your life partner. I don't feel like it's the honey moon period because from day one I've felt like his wife lol as weird as that sounds. We're so settled down. Another couple thought we had been together for years on the first night we hooked up! Here's the punch line.... ready? Its only been 2 1/2 weeks. It feels so awkward to say that because it feels like is been 6 months. We've already been through so much together. My girls adore him and he's the best father. He showers me with love and affection, the exact thing my x never did. He won't even let me clean after dinner. He does it all! And none of this is to impress me. It's because he cares about me. He was like this with my girls when we were just friends. He was like this with his x. This is the real him and I get so much comfort in knowing that and wondering, WHY THE HELL AM I SO LUCKY!!!!!!!! The best feeling is to love and be loved in return.

Comments