Last Dr Appt. *Update*

Lets see how dialated I am now, and when I will be induced, if I still don't go into labor.

They are inducing me on Wed June 26th at 6:30am. That's also my nieces 21st Birthday!

Comments

• My 37 week appt was this past Sunday and they didn't check but they said at my next appt on Saturday that we will discuss induction so I hope they check...good luck!
  • edited June 2013
    I am 42 weeks today. She said I'm a bit more dialated and a bit more thinned out. Last time she checked me I was a 2 1/2-3 cm and 90%-95% effaced. I just don't understand why my body isn't doing what it suppost to. Grr. I really didn't want to be induced, but I can't keep this baby in anymore. My Dr's nurse will be calling me with an induction date for next week.
  • Awww im sorry!! My friend chelsi went to 43 weeks and refused to go in but finally gave in to induction
  • Maybe u will go anytime.
  • They are letting you go over 42 weeks? Not trying to scare you, but I thought that wasnt safe...
  • @HopefilMom2Be I have no idea. Just wish he would come.
  • This is my 4th child, I just can't believe I haven't had him yet. In my case it doesn't get easier the more you have. Grr.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited June 2013
    Yes pretty sure my dates are right. We thought my last was born (induction)2 weeks late, 14 months ago however when she came out her skin looked more a month overdue.

4 weeks ago he measured at 6 pounds.