red streak

I just went to the restroom and when I wiped there was a bright red streak. Very thin and maybe half an inch long. I am 5 weeks 5 days. Think I should call the dr or let it go? This is pregnancy #5 but Ive lost 3 of them (2 mc & 1 ectopic).

Comments

• You should call your doctor. The pains you've been having plus this spotting could be a sign. If there is something wrong (which i pray to God its not) at least you'll know.
  • Yea, best safe to call given your history. Best of luck!
  • I would call for sure!
  • Thanks ladies. The tight muscles isnt really painful. It is only when I sneeze or cough and then it just feels like tight muscles. I just dont remember this with my daughter. The next two times I went to the bathroom I havent seen anything. At this point Id have to go see the on call doc at the hospital, which I dont want to do. I already have a ultrasound and doc appt Friday morning. Unless I get cramping or more blood then I think I am going to wait until Friday. Im hoping it's nothing, but I know if it is the start of a mc there is nothing they can do. The only thing Im really concerned about is an ectopic. Usually once you feel the pain it is too late to catch.
  • Try to get some rest