My recent trip to walgreens :) Major Deals!

So I'm super excited ! I just got back from walgreens (yes its 3am where I'm at.) Lol and I found some major deals that I'm too excited about to hold in lol first off....

-A medela breastpump accessory set.
Spare parts value pack that includes: 4 breastmilk bottles and lids, 2 valves & membranes, 2-24mm breast shields, 2 quick clean micro steam bags, and a breastfeeding guide. Which only cost $1.00! Everything was closed and sealed in original packaging and everything is inside also :)

-6, 5inch long eyeliner pencils that surprisingly work really well for a cheap brand. They glide on almost as good as kohl eyeliner :) priced at $0.39/each!

-Disney Fairies large pack of peel and stick glitter wall decals priced at $0.25

-Two "Grandparents always hold a piece of your heart." Photo frames with slots for 5 pictures for only $0.50/each!

I only paid a grand total of $4.96 for everything!

Also my little sister bought our parents some off bug spray (2 huge bottles that your meant to put your hose through and spray the back and front yard and it keeps bugs i think 1400 ft away from your house or something like that.) For only $0.08/each!!!!!!! They were priced $1.00 but also had a $1.00 off coupon attached so she just had to pay tax :) which is awesome.!

Comments

• Omg that is crazy !!! I think I need to go to Walgreens for sure !
  • edited June 2013
    I was just at Walgreens and paid $18 for some hydrocortizone cream and aveano baby lotion. My baby girl has eczema. You didgood though
  • @stephforever89 you got off cheap the stuff that I have to use for my son's eczema lotion and wash cost 26$
  • @mrz_Jackson I know I'm still excited lol you should go it was in the isle with the summer stuff maybe its there in your store too?

@stephforever89 i usually will buy those sorts of things at walmart because it can get pricey there. But that's still a good price for both.

• I would to but I had to pick up her scrip. I could have got the economy size at Walmart for 5.99 lol. It was a need though. Her skin already looks better. That lotion is awesome
  • was it all clearance stuff? Good deals !
  • @mallory Yes :)

@stephforever89 I'm happy the lotion works for her. I had severe exzema when i was little and the only thing that helped me was a cream my mom bought at a health store called simecourt but they discontinued it. It worked so perfectly though. Took it all away and made my skin radiant and glowing.