So tired and angry at my body!

I was up since 2:40am with contractions, very painful ones. They were coming very close together, at around 4 I finally decided to get up and shower to see if they kept on, and they did until about 5am when they really slowed down and weren't that painful soooo I decided to just get dressed and go to work. On my way there they came back and they were painful, I didn't want to risk it and be at work so I turned back and came home and now? Nothing! I haven't had a contraction in over an hour. My body is just teasing me and I feel so tired and annoyed! I could have just went to work and now a day wasted. :(

@stephforever89 @sands3 I was going to reply to my other post but decided just to make a new one.

Comments

• Oh and forgot to mention right before I left to work I lost some of my plug so I am pretty sure there was some cervical change.
  • This is a good sign!
  • Go walking. Your contraction sound like similar to mine last labor. My contraction would be close the disappear. They day I went into labor I went and walked and had sex twice. When I got to the hospital my contraction were barely coming. But I was like f*ck this your coming out baby lol. So they monitor me for 1hr. Said I was only 3cm. So I was gave the option to walk for 1hr. I only walked for 30min my contraction got stronger and it became uncomfortable. Needless to say I was calling them to check me. I was 6.
  • It sounds like prodomal labor, which is VERY annoying, but definitely making small changes & getting your body ready. Try not to stress because any stress response makes your labor stop. (easier said than done) I'm certain it will kick in anytime now. Just try to relax &do something you enjoy to pass the time.
  • @stephforever89 I have been way too tired to do any of that with the lack.of sleep but in a bit I will get up and take a walk...maybe to get icecream because its so darn hot today!

@wilsomom sleeping has been very enjoyable and has passed the time rather quickly :) its not often I get to relax all day. I hope you are right though about it coming back soon. As soon as my mom gets home from work I am planning to go over and have her walk with me :)
  • Sleep sounds good!! :)
  • You needed to stay home and rest buddy. I still don't know how you made it this far working ft. I swear when my alarm goes off in the am I just feel like picking up my phone and calling my job and say "I quit."lol Go take a walk and eat some really spicy food like you did w Zori:) good luck.
  • That's exactly how I was on my last days of pregnancy
  • When ur having the contractions drink the chamomile tea it should make them stronger
  • How you feeling?
  • @starlilly still the same :( no contractions. I was getting excited that he might come on his own but its looking like the induction will have to go on on Thurs.
  • Lost some more of my.plug just now, I wish I would get my bloody show, THEN would I know this is really it!
  • There is still time...hang in there! Start squatting, walking, sex, nipple stimulation and exercise ball! My fingers are crossed!
  • I'm pretty confident you'll go before thursday! If not, the good news is your body is so ready that it might not take much to induce you. I'm betting you'll go before then though.
  • Any changes?
  • @sands3 have been losing my plug all day and feeling crampy but that's about it.
  • Oooh. Well like someone said, at least your making progress so hopefully the induction will be quick and easy