Belly pic 22 weeks

edited June 2013 in Pregnant
I can't see my feet! And yes, I spilled beef n cheddar sauce on my belly! Lol

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i362/wilsofily/IMG_20130625_151247_zpsc2fc4e69.jpg

Comments

• Beautiful belly!
  • Cute belly! I can't believe you're 22 weeks already! That flew by just like my pregnancy!
  • Thank you! :)

And it doesn't seem fast to me! Lol I think I'm just too miserable :( @excitedforoctober
  • I am so jealous! I miss my belly! I need an excuse to look the way i do! Hang in there lady, you are doing great.
  • @Star4221 Awe, thank you! I try to remember all the pain & misery is for a good reason! :)
  • How fun! I'm 17 weeks tom and still not much there people still don't believe whenhubby tells them we got another one on the way. Oh well my time will come right!
  • @jules Yes, enjoy it while you can! :) I get huge so fast bc I've had so many.
  • Can't even imagine that this is my second taking longer to show this time but I can feel the uterus perfectly when I lay down like holding tiny baby. Plus now I can feel all the movements well which is fun. I am totally enjoying it going by soo much faster this time