send good vibes to my son today plz

edited June 2013 in Health
He has his appointment at Helen devos childrens hospital today to get one last test done to determine if he will need another surgery or not

Comments

• Good luck!
  • Good luck! :-)
  • Good luck to him! Hopefully he doesn't have to.
  • good luck, hoping for the best.
  • Good luck!
  • Unfortunately he is gonna need surgery on his other kidney :( they will call me tmw to set the date
  • Oh I'm sorry! Will this fix everything so he doesn't ever need surgery again? I hope so so you don't have to go through this again.
  • That's what we're hoping for his first surgery went so well and healed perfectly so hopfully this one goes as well we just have to worry bout loosing the kidney but i really hope this is gonna be the last one i dont wanna have to see my son go thru anymore just want him to be healthy
  • Surgery is schedualed for September 18
  • Good luck and stay strong
  • Praying everything goes smoothly & he recovers quickly.
  • Poor baby, but good luck to him...my newborn also has an enlarged kidney and I hope he doesn't need surgery.
  • Have they said anymore about it since being born? @excitedforoctober
  • They did an ultrasound the day after he was born and said one of the kidneys is normal size now but the other is still a little enlarged. They said 4 is the worst level and his is a 2 so they think it will most likely resolve on its own. We go back for another us in a month.
  • Oh poor baby :-( Riley has his next appointment on Thursday for an ultrasound and we meer with his consultant. She said last time he is measuring at around 15mm (the ureters) and she would do suegery if he got to 20mm and this year would be a big one as apparently between the age of 1 and 2 his urine volume will double so either his kidneys cope with that and adjust or they won't and they will get bigger x
  • Hopefully your lil ones wont need surgery
    Caydens was stage 4 in both of his kidneys