First baby

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
is gonna be the first baby of mine and my wife please wish us very good luck guys

Comments

• My first too, Goodluck..! :)
  • Wish you a very good luck... How far are you ?
  • 13 weeks, 5 days..! You..?
  • Well its my wife.... And she is 5 weeks and 6 days... I am really excited
  • You should be, it's a wonderful experience & well worth the wait. . .:)
  • Yeah for sure.... Its feeling where I have no words to explain..do u take any pills for mood swings?
  • My first 10 wks. Good luck to everyone!
  • Good luck to you too
  • How exciting :) congratulations. This is my and my hubbys first. I am six weeks today. Was this a planned child for you all?
  • me n my gf first baby as well. 6 weeks n 1 day. best of luck to u buddy. btw im sport excited too I can't wait to b a dad.
  • Myyy first babyy tooo imm 16 wksss(:
  • Good luck to all! I got a positive pregnancy test yesterday and another positive pregnancy test today! I'm scheduling a doctor's appointment Asap. The date of the first day of my last period was December 26th, so my approximate due date would be October 2nd! My fiance's 24th birthday is the 7th, and my 21st birthday is the 9th. This would be our first child! =) We have two nine month old kittens that we have raised since they were six weeks old. Today is our two year anniversary!
  • Wow congrars for both of you and wish you a very good luck
  • @firsttimedaddy..i know the excitement
    @newmami ..well indeed the excitement is running me crazy...its not really a planned baby.... But we took as gods gift...
    @1st time 20 thanks a lot..my wife will be 6weeks on tuesday
  • 1sttime we are on the same boat kinda haha. I had lmp on december 25 and just got a positive test today. I did a due day calculator and it says due oct. 1st, I'm only 23 yrs old and kinda scared! Haha. I'm taking another test tmrw just to be sure. I already bought prenatal vitamins just to be safe!!
    Congrats and good luck to all expecting!
  • Well dont be scared..my wife was scared too and then we are there to support each other... So we r happy now.... My wife's almost 6 weeks now.we are a happy couple good luck on your test...
  • Hi my first bby im 22wkd :)
  • My first and im 9weeks:( def scared but soooooo excited now!
  • My first & I'm due Aug. 29th :) the same month of my bday & my boyfriends. Pretty exciting!
  • My first as well. Im 16 weeks due july 10th. Can't wait to find out what im having!
  • This is my first pregnancy. I'll be exactly 7 weeks tomorrow! According to this app, I'm due September 12th. My husband has 3 kids before this new baby. Two girls and a boy. We're hoping for a boy this time, although I'd be happy to have a little girl too :)
  • @MoAndSarah...no moodswing pills, just prenatal vitamins, if I took moodswing pills, I'd probably be taking them for life. . .I'm a Gemini..!
  • This is so exciting! I just got my third positive! Hoping to get an appointment with an OBGYN today. Congratulations to all! Wish everyone a safe, happy pregnancy and healthy babies!
  • Congrats @1st_time20 well seems like u r in the september club too my wife is due on september 20th according to this app..i am excited and nervous.... Well good luck for all
  • @Jody_11 well thats what I thought too guess I am gonna go above and beyond to keep ma wife happy.... Well outa curiocity is anyone from PDX oregon