How to get rid of fleas cheaply

Money is super tight but this is ridiculous I have got to get rid of these fleas for good heeeelp!!!

Comments

• Not joking, I had a problem for 3 years. My cat got in a fight, I have gave him a salt water bath, no more fleas
  • Constantly vacuum and wash anything that can be washed. The only thing is if you don't treat the animal and vacuum and wash everything at the same time it's not gonna help.
  • Sulphur the yard if that's where the fleas are, it also keeps away Mosquitos and ticks :)
  • I think vinegar halos rid fleas. Wash everything u can, vacuum everywhere u can then spray vinegar everywhere and I really mean EVERYWHERE. Shampoo everyone with vinegar as well.
  • We have used seven dust. We sprinkled it on the carpet let it sit for about 20 mins then vacuumed really good. We did this after the kids were n bed becuz of the seven dust .
  • Comfortis its a pill for dogs and I believe cats. It kill them within 30mins-hour. Then I recommended. Going to Walmart it Lowes and getting some bombs and spray. Bomb your house and spray your furniture. After you come back clean from top to bottom vacuum and sweep, mop wash your belonging. I had flea infestation a few years ago. I tried everything.... dawn dish soap and night light, salt and vacuuming,cheap flea meds, cheap flea killer. We finally broke down and bought some bombs which was like 10bucks and spray for like $5 . Dog meds cost the most I can't remember how.Mich though. But it killed the fleas. Just be sure you treat your pets first.
  • Are they in your house? If they are, I would bomb it. You don't want to mess with fleas.
  • We have been battling fleas also. You have to treat everything, bomb the house treat the pet and the yard all at the same time otherwise they will keep reinfesting, they can be very difficult to get rid of and it may take a couple times.
  • Ugh I hate this!! Thanks @everyone for the help!