ultrasound today! ***update

edited July 2013 in Third Trimester
I can not wait! I am 28 weeks 4 days. My question is do I need a full bladder?

Update***
Baby is healthy and active. Although i have a lot og fluid around baby! Has anyone ever dealt with this. efore? i have to go back at 35 weeks and have another ultrasound done to check for fluids. If extra fluid is present then i have to take gesastianal diabetes test again. Also, The tech said this baby is going to be bigger than my first.

Comments

• They told me I did, but then took so long to take me back that I had to go pee lol. So mine wasn't full but it worked out fine.
  • No you don't the baby its big enough
  • I drank a little bit to be safe when I was 34 weeks. I'm sure you'll be fine
  • I know someone had that with her last baby she did end up having gestational diabetes so. But she gained way too much weight from bad eating habits.
  • @jules did she have a big baby? Did the diabetes go away after the birth of baby?
  • I don't think the baby was huge at all, average size it was girl. And I'm not sure about if it went away or not but she got pregnant again after that baby had miscarriage and now pregnant again due end next month and had some issues at the beginning of this pregnancy don't know if it was related or not..sorry wish I could help more. She's my hubbies ex they have kid together not the nicest person so try to keep conversations to minimal otherwise theres drama unfortunately.