vent

I Just Want To Run Away My 6 Week won't Stop Crying No Matter What I Do And My 21 Month Old Won't Stay Out Of Stuff My House Is Distroyed Because I Am Constantly Getting After My Oldest OR Holding My Youngest I Just Can't Take It Any More I Never Get A Brake I'm About To Run Away

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I feel like that some days too. My daughter was colicky, & cried a lot. The first 4 months were really tough.
  • Its okay to break down. Walk away from your newborn if you have to. Baby's don't die from crying.
  • Can your SO step in and at least take one of the kids? Or do you have a relative close by? Breaks are important!! If I could help you I would :(
  • You'll be ok. Keep powering forward.
  • Try to get as much sleep as you can. No sleep & exhaustion can make you feel that way. If you're able to get some sleep somehow you'll feel like a new woman!
  • I'm with @wilsomom try get sleep even if there are things that need to get done. Then after few days of that including time you're lo might be naping don't worry about the other things you normally do. Just as long as your eating and resting. Then after that go through the house and baby proof. If that means move things around move away the things your lo is always getting into, getting special locks. It will really helps were visiting my parents right now and they been doing that to their home last few days before we got here such different. Then I'm sure with that out of the way you will feel less stress and can try figure out what's going on with the baby and if there's anything you can do. Hopefully that will pass soon! It will be k :)
  • @Jules We Have Baby Proof My House My Lo Is Really Smart She KnowS How To Open Most Of The Locks Lol @Starrxoxo9 He Is Always At Work But That Will Change Soon And I Don't Have Family Around Other Then His Sister But She Has 2 HandyCaps At Her House That She Can't Leave Alone And Is To Affraid To Have My Kids Around Because One Of Kids Is Really Mean
  • Yeah, even blocking off certain rooms of the house might help. Or you can gate off one room only to "live" in until things getting going more smoothly. The newborn phase is hard! Just remember "this too shall pass".
  • I didn't see about him figuring out the locks until I already posted ^^
  • @Wilsomom Ya She Is Super Smart Thr Only Thing She Can't Figure Is Rubber Bands And I'm Not Going To Put It Past Her That She Will Figure It Out Soon Lol
  • How crazy I can't imagine her figuring out the lock we just got for my parents house super hard to get off even if u know how my dad went crazy trying to open one cabinet to her a tool out lol. But ya try getting what she can't play with in certain area then block that part of house or room off..hope u can get something that works!