baby fever update!!

edited July 2013 in Just for Fun
I have a 6 & 18 month old and I'm ready for another :)

Comments

• I had baby fever but now that my period is a day late I'm terrified, lol. As soon as it comes I want to jump on some birth control. I have a 6 month old and an almost 22 month old.
  • I have a 3 and almost 2 year old im starting to get bby fever untill my lol tornados run thru then im like hmmm ill wait a few years lol
  • My cousin has baby fever she has a 8yo, 4yo and a 3yo. Her fever is due a lot of people, family and friends, having babies and being pregnant. Honestly though she doesn't need any more kids. Lol.
  • Everyone says wait til my son hits terrible twos and when my daughter is walking and I will change my mind. But I dont know if I can wait the long lol
  • I had baby fever for months... now I'm getting tied off after my son is born. I'm a single mom to two special needs kids... I don't need another. Lol
  • Omg I should be careful what I wish for. I just got a bfp!! I'm lied I'm not ready for a third omg omg I'm soooo scared!!!!
  • I got off the pill june 5 and we have been using condoms omg omg omg I don't know how I'm going to tell my husband or family! They are going to think we are nuts!
  • Don't u feel like you don't enjoy them by having them si closed ur body needs to replenish
  • No I enjoy them very much. This one was not planned though
  • Whoopsie! Lol congrats though :)
  • Congrats! It'll be ok. You'll just have to adjust to a new baby the way you did when you had your other two babies.
  • Thank you @perly @erika22 I'm freaking out! We have so much going on with trying to sell our house while we have an offer on another house with the possibility of having two mortgages. I think we may have to walk away from the deal and wait to sell our current home first. Which suchs bc this house is 5 houses away from my sister. I'm so scared to tell my husband. Is it weird that I feel like its my fault even tbough we both had sex? I know he is going to be mad I got off the pill but being on the pill makes me crazy I had my period every two weeks and I had no sex drive so he would have to beg for sex. I told him it was the pilland I wanted to get off it. He said ok but waswasn't happy about the decision
  • He shouldn't be mad. Nothing is 100% percent. When something is meant to be, it will be and this is your case.
    Just tell him, but don't feel guilty.
  • @perly I told him this morning and he said he is excited. He gave me a hug and kiss and it took so much weight off my shoulders!!
  • Aww congratulations. I was scared too. But a baby is a blessing and is meant to be :)
  • That's good, I'm glad he's happy, that helps so much! :)
  • Ooh you are gonna be one busy mama!! Congrats :) it will all work out!
  • Congrats! You are going to be busy but all children are such blessing I enjoy every moment with my daughter until our second daughter gets here and have to share the love and be a lot bussier but soo worth it!
  • Thank you ladies! I can't believe this is my third baby on pregly :)
  • Congrats!!