Anyone taken castor oil??

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
Im almost 38 weeks dialated 2cm as of last Monday and on friday had horrible cramps for 12 hours not close enough together to go to L&D but my mucus plug did come out. Contractions stopped but now i have bad back pain an tummy is sore it hurts to walk, sit and lay down i just want this to be over and castor oil seems to be the options! Has anyone tried it? Did it work for you?

Comments

• I tried it and all I got was explosive diahrrea. However when I did give birth I did not poop myself, probably because there was nothing left in there. I tried every old wives tale you've ever head and had my son 2wks early at 38 wks. I don't know which one worked or if it was a combo of all the stuff I tried. Good luck to you I hope your baby comes out soon.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I tried it it didn't work for me at all just made me feel horrible I ended up going past my dd before going into labor. Everybody I know-friends and family were telling me to do it that it worked for them or someone they know. I do not recommend it at all.
  • I took some but nothing happened. Good luck. Im sorry your so uncomfortable. I was extreamly uncomfortable with my daughter.