milkmaid tea

edited July 2013 in Breastfeeding
I found it at a baby store today and decided to giveit a try. Has aanyone ever used it did it help you at all? Also I'm not a big fan of hot tea can I drink it cold?

Comments

• I didnt try that one but yes you can drink it could just brew it normal leave room in your cup though to put ice in cool it down. I used mothers milk tea and I drink other teas all the time always cool them down.
  • @jules tried it cold and wanted to throw up it's better hot but still not good haha. If it has fenugreek in the tea should I still take the pills do you know by any chance?
  • Well fenugreek is all natural if ur trying get supply up like I tried with my first I would do both!
  • I use mothers milk tea , and I think they are all about the same (kinda yucky) so I use honey and a tea bag of chamomile lavender with it to take away the bitter flavor...I would def double up and take the fenugreek as well if your building supply...And eat steel cut oats (by quaker or mcanns in the oatmeal aisle) The unprocessed oats have galactagogues in them which really boost milk production! I swear by it...