Tia and Tamera's "MILKY"

edited July 2013 in Breastfeeding
Has anyone tried it? Thinking about trying it to increase milk supply and energy for this upcoming baby.

Here's a link for those that are interested:
http://www.needbrands.com/index.php/milky.html

Comments

• If you try it let me know how it is, I just started the milkmaid tea and it's not very good lol.
  • I haven't tried it but thinking about it with this baby if my supply is as low as it was with our first. It should work because it has all the things I tried separately to increase supply before. If you try it let me know hope it works well for you!
  • @Morgdeebee I'm going to order a box and see how it taste. I'll let you know. ;)

@Jules I'll let you know too. I think its supposed to taste fruity. Hopefully it's good!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate I didn't produce and I tried everything. My doctor said it was because my body was in shock and stressed from my traumatic labor causing me not to produce. Hoping this time around it goes smoothly.
  • Cool thank you! I'm excited I hope we both have much better milk supply second time around. And I do think that many times mothers do not produce enough if your baby needs me and you are having to supplement with formula then you don't produce enough. I was only getting 8oz for full day of pumping every two to three hrs and that's with taking mothers milk tea and fenugreek. And just seeing how many people on here wish they could have better supply and family, friends of mine there are lots women who go through this.
  • I didn't produce enough at all for my son. I wanted to breast feed so bad but he was always hungry and I'm sorry but I couldn't just sit around with a baby attached to my boob for 3hrs at a time. When I finally switched to formula he would eat 8-10oz at a time. And I tried everything from drinking extra water, fenugreek and even drinking a beer before bed. Nothing worked for me.
  • I didn't produce at all.
  • edited July 2013
    You kinda just have to just sit there & nurse..having the baby attached to your boob...it takes a lot dedication..time n patience to for your lo(s) to build up their supply.
    Supplementing w/formula usually makes the production slowdown or not really began.
    Nurse nurse & nurse is the best way to build that supply
    I agree w/ @HomeBirthAdocate
  • I hope for the best it comes to nursing you lo @monkey_girl! Just take it day by day. I never heard of Milky till now!
  • Hopefully we do! @Jules

I know! At some point you just realize that your baby has to eat. Nothing wrong with formula. @frantastic

Neither did I. :( @mommylovessparkle
  • @nameless thank you! It wasn't around when I had my first or else I would've tried it.
  • Im actually watching the episode of their show where they consider making the product lol.
  • @perly I love the show! That's were I first heard of placenta encapsulation.
  • Its a good show I like it too lol