scared

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
Have a 2yr old boy, a 7month okd boy and they are the most beautiful things in the world! I love them more than anything, but im really scared im pregnant again! Im 2days late and im never late!! I took a test a few days ago and it was negative! But what else cld the reasons be for me not comin on? Im so scared because i know i cldnt cope with another one! Iv just spoken to my fella and hes all excited hopin im pregnant but he doesnt understand how i feel! His attitude is hes not getting any younger and he wants more kids! Hes not the one at home 24/7 with them! Also he has just told me there was one night when he got carried away and didnt use n e thing!! Im so angry upset and scared right now!!! Now for goin on but needed to vent!

Comments

• Have you gotten a regular period every month since your son was born? It can take up to a year for hormones to even out and periods to regulate. I would test again to be sure though.
  • Well I guess u should test again you will never know until you do. I wish you best of luck though!
  • That does sound scary. I hope you get the answer you want and piece of mind. I wouldbe freaking out too. Lol.
  • Sounds scary! Have you been under a lot of stress lately? i know that can cause you to be late.
  • Any update?
  • Always take another test.. but if it's only a few days late don't worry quite yet. Stress also can be the reason why your period is late. I hate the same scare last March.