how long did u really wait?

After having baby vaginally to have sex?

Comments

• edited July 2013
    I waited a little over two weeks. But then again, i didn't have any tearing because i wasn't delivering a full term baby. I might not be a lot of help :(
    How are you feeling? Are you healing good?
  • I think we waited 10 days :/ I had no tearing and I had stopped bleeding
  • 1st time we waited after I stopped bleeding...so like 2 weeks..i did have some tearing. 2sd time I waited um I think 3 months? Lol I was in nooo hurry for sex! Plus I had really bad deep tearing!
  • @perly im feeling pretty good now the cramping in my hips has stopped and im not bleeding anymore. I still feel where I got stitches like it's kind of roughed over feels a little like scar tissue the neices and nephew broke my hand mirror so I can't look at it right now but I dont think im ready for sex just yet because I dont want it to rip open I just think it wont be much longer now. I really dont think I can wait the whole six weeks but bless him he's so patient! I told him last night he should go ahead and get some condoms now so when the time comes it's not a bummer we can't just because of that! Lol
  • @EricaK22 oh my 3 months! I would be going crazy! I had/have a first degree and a second degree tear but its healing nicely it doesn't feel open anymore its healing over and I dont feel the stitches anymore but ill be giving it a little more time just to be sure
  • I think I waited about 8 weeks
  • I waited six weeks and even then I was reluctant to have sex again. But I had 3rd degree tearing and bled for five weeks after.
  • yeah just take it easy. I had a c-section with my son and i waited the whole 6wks but it was mainly because i was bleeding off and on. And the day i had sex, my period came again lol. I can't wait till my periods get back to normal, especially because my BC is going to make them so light and short its not going to bother me as much.
  • With all 4 of mine I waited until my doctor said it was ok to have sex again.
  • I waited six weeks.
  • I think 6 weeks, we started to a couple weeks before that but it kinda hurt so we stopped. I had just a couple of stitches, & my tears were minor.
  • I waited the six weeks when my dr gave the okay but it was still VERY painful so it was few and far between until this last month or so 10 months later that i dont have pain ot tenderness.
  • 2 weeks both times but I never had any tears and had stopped bleeding
  • With my first it was about 9 months and this one was exactly 6 weeks
  • edited July 2013
    2 weeks, with all 4 kids and I had my tubes tied this time.
  • We tried after 5wks but it was unbearable. I didn't really enjoy it again until I was 10 months post partum and I had weaned my daughter. I didn't tear bad at all but my midwife told me that I was probably lacking estrogen from my hormones being out of whack for so long, and it causes your vajay to be really sensitive and dry :( it was awful! It took over a year to feel totally back to normal.
  • 2 weeks with the first and three with my second :)
  • We only waited one week but I had nice easy labor and delivery with no tearing nothing and I was notblebleeding anymore by then. I think if there are stitches just wait just to be safe.
  • edited July 2013
    I waited about 6 weeks