backache and cramps

edited July 2013 in First Trimester
Im 6 weeks pregnant and have had slight cramps since i found out i was pregnant and today all of a sudden i have the worst backache ever, is this normal, im.scared as i had a miscarriage in October :/ x

Comments

• I hope all is ok...it could be normal but if your worried get checked out. I h8 whe no-one answers. I only just relogged in after having my daughter in 2012. I am now 5 weeks pregnant yay!
  • I have had cramps and back aches since I found out I was pregnant. I'm now 17 weeks. If it gets really bad or accompanied by bleeding I would definitely call your dr or be seen. Some cramping is normal .
  • Same here! Im 8weeks and have the worst back pains and some mild cramps. As long as there's no bleeding I'm sure baby is fine :-)
  • I had cramps at the beginning of this pregnancy too. I hope all is well!
  • Just read these comments, thank you for answering, now 9 weeks and no more backaches and more or less no cramps :) have my scan on the 27th so i should feel better after I've seem him/her :) hope you're all doing well x
  • I still get cramps and sometimes backache with it and im 23 weeks tom. This is my second pregnancy I had it with my first as well..