How long was your hospital stay?

2»

Comments

• @ExcitedForOctober: Tell me about it. Each time I went to pick up my cousins it seemed like forever to get out of there.
  • Started induction Wednesday night had him on Saturday went home Monday sooo 5 days...
  • Vaginal birth
  • I believe just 2 days with the 2nd and 3rd. With my 1st i had him right after midnight so they gave me a choice on a 3rd day. I took the 3rd day because i was afraid to go home. I dont mind hospitals. Lol.
  • I was there for 5 days. csection, and a nicu baby. my dr gave me the option of staying an additional day because of my daughter. I took it cuz my nurses and the staff were extraordinary. then they gave me a shit nurse on my discharge day. lol
  • I was admitted monday am, had him early tuesday morning 3 am and given the option to discharge wednesday or thursday. I decided to stay to get some extra help with breastfeeding since i was having a hard time getting him to latch on. I had a great experience and the nurses were wonderful and very helpful!
  • I had my daughter on a Thursday at 8:00 pm and was out Saturday at 11am. So almost 2 days. I had a vaginal birth with no complications.
  • I was in the hospital for 5/6 days I had my son natural, he had to stay under the blue light for 4days he loved it tho! Had my son right at 37weeks! :)
  • 18 hours with the first. 12 hours mandated for gbs
    6 with the second

I told them from the beginning that as long as everything was fine I was going home to my own bed as soon as I felt like it.
  • 3 days...c section
  • @sam_first_time_mommy: Did he have jaundice?