2011 momies

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
How r ur babies doing with the famous terrible twos my daughter turns 2 in sept ♡ and is already trowing tantrums but is a good lil girl and loves her lil brother who is 3 months

Comments

• My son also turns two in September. He isn't too bad, he's just super smart so he gets his way a lot. I also have a second baby due in November!
  • My little guy turns 2 in September also. I'm so blessed, he's a very compliant easy going personality, so not much trouble so far. His little brother is due in October! :)
  • My daughter turns 2 in Sept as well. Most of the time she is a very good girl, and listens well. But she does have moments. She is just my happy little Peanut and always smiling.
  • My son turns two ib sept also. He is good most pf the time but does throw tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants.
  • My boy will be two in sept and is doing grea! No tantrums, just yells, but he thinks it is fun to yell, it becomes frustrating bc he also has hearing problems. He is a very good boy, but very hyper and active.
  • My son will be 2 on October and has really bad tantrums. It's super frustrating because I want to kill him when he does it in public. I just try to stay calm and not escalate the situation. Other than that he's a sweet little guy.
  • My daughter will also be 2 in Sept. She is really bossy so I think she will be a handful. Also she isn't talking very well yet so she gets frustrated when we don't know what she wants. I'm due in March with my 3rd.
  • My girl is goos overall she loves to sing and dance she goes to gym classes and is very friendly
  • My baby girl turns 2 in November. She's pretty good. Sometimes throws fits when she can't have something. But gets over it very quickly with "no" however she likes saying "no" a lot to. But it's cute. She's a sweet girl and we are trying to prepare her for her little brother which I'm due in November as well. :)
  • Hey, im glad to see someone post about 2011 babies, i was going to but havent got to it yet. Lol. Kirsten wont be two til december but she is already acting it lol. She gives attitude but its so dam cute i usually just laugh, i know bad mommy. Lol. But sometimes i really cant help it and she can usually defuse me and hubby pretty quick. We are in trouble lol. I told my husband we better become rich just to put up with her. Lol. My boys love her to death. And she would and does do anything for her brothers. Lol. She talks some and its adorable lol. She has the cutest smile in the whole world lol. I wish she could be a baby model lol. With the exception that she is never clean. Lol. She is always in to everything, ecpecially the fridge. She does get me upset though dont get me wrong. Lol. My 6yo son told me he wants one more baby lol. But he wants a boy. Lol. We told him that we already had 2 boys, that we needed a girl. Lol. To even out. Its amazing they are going to be 2 so soon. They have grown so much. There not our little babies anymore, they heading into our terrible 2 toddlers. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Lol.
  • I bet shes gonna be a great big sis :-D
  • @angel26 time flew I remember when all u girla were expecting this babies they all sound so cute
  • Adrien turned two in may. He was having tantrums and behavioral problems starting back in january but he is in early intervention for speech therapy and occupational therapy and they worked that well with him. He got really good with coping and the tantrums pretty much stopped. Then his sister was born July 2 and he has been really whiney and clingy and sensitive I dont think its terrible twos I think its just him adjusting to the new baby. I make sure we still give him lots of attention and love, there's mommy and adrien time every day and I include him when handling the baby. Im not sure when I should be "letting it go" or continuing with his discipline when he does something bad because I dont want him to feel like I dont love him as much or im always mad at him. Like he's started throwing things and hitting which I do discipline right away, but what about when he gets mad because I say no to something and he throws himself on the ground or he doesn't do what I tell him like throw his trash away or pick up his shoes or clothes off the ground? Im trying to figure it out one day at a time two year olds are funny and frustrating at the same time
  • Aww I agree they r sometimes she is easier than my baby and sometimes harder but I love her they r fun and just keep giving him he's alone time just u and him so he doesn'tfeel replaced
  • My baby is going to turn two on the 22nd of this month but its been months that she throws her tantrums.
  • My daughter will be 2 in Oct. She has definitely hit the terrible twos. She is my sweer little girl but she has her moments. We went to the zoo on Saturday, which she normally loves, and the first hour was hell. She didnt want to ride in her wagon or walk, and I am trying not to carry her that much since Im 9 weeks. When I would make her walk she would throw herself on the ground. She also decided she was afraid of everything. After we ate lunch she did much better. Then she got so excited in the manatee house and was running and saying "loooook" at everything, which was really cute. She is my sweet, but definitely rotten girl. She is a handful already.
  • My girl will be 2 in September too! Not necessarily the terrible 2s..I have a 6 yr old & it's more like the testing 2s & terrible 3s lol
  • My son is 2 since beginning of may. He has a little brother or sister on the way! He has his dsys when he wants to have his terrible twos. I think he will be jealous when this baby comes for awhile but I think he will love baby. :)
  • My daughter will be 2 in Nov. She is my love bug. She likes to read and color. She is always into something, hardly sits still. She loves swimming in my parents pool. She hasn't thrown any tantrums yet(knock on wood). She's an easy going girl.

So many of you are pregnant again, I couldn't imagine lol, we will be waiting a few years to add more lol.
  • That's great everyone's babies are doing good. My baby boy turns 2 November 7th. He is growing up on mommy very independent already. He does throw fits but I try to shit them down before they start or ignored his fussing.
  • Mine will be 2 in October. He's a challenge. He has a pretty bad temper if he doesn't get his way. Other than thay, he's so much fun and so cuddly
  • Tessa will be 2 on August 5th. She has moments where she loses it and whines or screams, but it only lasts 5-20 seconds and she's over it. She's generally a very happy girl. She loves to dance, color, play with blocks, swim and run around outside. She's so much fun :)
  • My oldest will be 2 in September and I love this age! The tantrums suck big time but we have so much fun!!
  • Xavier is two on the 21st terrible two started early he wants what he wants when he wants it.he extremely stubborn but really can't blame him he he gets it from his mother. Lol
  • Awe! That's good to hear. My daughter turns 2 at the end of August. Hopefully she loves her little sis who will be here in October. :)
  • My little one will be 2 Aug 11th! Throws herself on the floor and all she has a big temper.
  • My daughter will b 2 in October n mannnnn is she already hitting the terrible twos. She's an evil little munchkin when she throws her fits!!
  • My son will be 2 in September also! September 8th
    For the most part hes pretty easy going but when you tell him no omg lol
  • Sophia has hit the terrible twis already :/ Shes got quite the attitude lol......I cant believe all of our babies are almost two, I cant believe how fast time flies :(
  • My daughter will be two in October she's already bad. She listens EXTREMELY well though, she talks great, and helps pick things up and clean up so much. She honestly has the mind of a 4 year old. She can count to 6 and she understands everything. She and I had the cutest convo last night about calling Jesus when she's scared in her dreams and to be a good girl. She answered everything back and understood. She's so smart. :)