own bed

edited July 2013 in Babies
My Babies Are In There Own Beds Tonight :(Idk What To Do For My Self Lol But Is It Bad That I Am So nervous About Them sleeping On There Own? I AM So Nervous That I Am Not Feeling Good And Most LIkley Not Going To Sleep.. Is This Normal?

Comments

• My kids have always slept in their own rooms, in their own beds. I'm sure it's normal if your used to having them right next to you all night.
  • @Sands3 My 21MonthOld Has Been Next To Me Since About 4 Months Old because We LIved In S Hotel Room And Had No Space For Her Bed.. LAst Not Was Not A Good Night For Her.. My Almost 2 Month Old had Always Slept In Her Bassinet Just Not Her Crib
  • edited July 2013
    Yeah that's quite normal I still can't manage to have my daughter sleep that far away from me when I sleep.. she's almost a year.
  • Well it's different when we started to have my daughter sleep in her room in the crib at night rather then just nap times I kept wanted to check on her but it passes especially after you start seeing your gonna her much better night sleep and so are your kids. We did that while she was still very little I can't imagine having her in our room or need now.
  • My kids have always slept in their own crib/bed .But I'm sure is normal to feel worried or nervous if they have always been with you
  • I wouldn't let me dd sleep in her crib til 6 months for my extreme feardof SIDS. plus there's a special bond u build with ur baby when u sleep with them that u just CAN'T get any other way. I know its scary. But 6 months was the perfect time for me and her. She did so well! Good ly ck and keep calm cuz baby will sense ur fear and think there is something to be afraid of!
  • ^^^^agreed. Even though my nipples paid the price n we went a year
  • @Nicoleok87 My 2 Month Old Sleeps Great In Her Crib But My 21 Month Old Keeps Climbing In My Bed But She Sleeps Longer And Longer Every Night So We Are Making A Progress
  • I'm terrified of this :(