update on myself

hello ladies sorry for disappearing on you girls last monthbut it turned out to be a very ugly fake positive =(
anyway ive been ok so far--
lil by lil I'm starting to accept the fact that i might have just been bleesed with one child and one child only. He's my whole world a lil minnie me.. althought hes 7 already (not a baby anymore) he'll always be my baby.
As far as my reltionship its going probably the best it has been. over 6 years with no baby for us; we've learned to manage, of course its always harder on me to accept it than him. I still have my break downs where i cry and doubt the Lord and his actions but its getting better. Still thinking positive and keeping the faith.
INFERTILITY SUCKS its pain that will never go away. A pain not a whole lot of ppl will ever understand. Its a lost of something not yet even created; so hard to explain.

Hope you all have been great, and CONGRATS to those with recent BFP cherish the moment when that second line pops up <3

Comments

• Im so sorry that its been so hard for you. You are becoming a very strong woman for being able to realize that. Im sure it takes a lot out of you when trying so hard for so long. Im glad your relationship has survived it. Good luck with your family and everything your going through.
  • I'm very sorry you have to go through this and for soo long I think it's great your keeping faithful I'll continue praying for you hopefully it all works out God always has plan!
  • Sorry to hear about that hope is the last thinh to die never loose it focus on your son ur bhubby and yourself and maybe one day a lil surprise will pop u never know I know few ppl with infertility problems and now have 2 kids god has his plan for u lady enjoy life and don't stress
  • I have a cousin who struggled for 8 years to conceive but she got pregnant and her baby is turning 1 on Friday. She also has a 10 year old but she felt the same way you did. I don't know how hard that is, but seeing her go through that really broke my heart and i can only imagine your pain. I hope you get your BFP soon :)
  • Glad you're back...you sound like you are in good place in your ilfe, and accepting whatever life brings.. hope it brings you a bfp.
  • I have a friend who was told she would never be able to have a pregnancy to term. She had a few losses, and so her and her husband adopted a girl. On Mother's Day she had her 3rd child. All 3 of her pregnancies went past due. Nothing is impossible.... I hope you get your bfp. I am glad to hear you are doing ok and that your relationship is even stronger now. :)
  • Thank you girls for the love and support...i appreciate it all. Thank you for those who ive also kept me in ur prayers
  • My sister in law tried for over 10 years and never got pregnant she got a divorce and remarried and then she had a daughter.. so you can never say it isn't going to happen. But I am happy your more at peace with all the difficulty you've been going through.
  • <3 thinking of you, honey. I'm glad things are going well in your relationship :) hugs
  • We have some family friends whose cousin was told she would never have child well so she believed them shes 42 now and about 6 months ago her and her husband decided to start earing better and went gloutine free diet she started to feel amazing more energy eveything well shes also little on the bif side. And I forget why but had to gave blood drawn and found out they are pregnant then did ultrasound and they told her shes due in 3 weeks. Well she had her cute baby girl 2 weeks later which was last month. Her doc really thinks the gloutine free helps women bc I guess thye have seen over years too much of it gives issues with fertility. U should try it especially since u hace one child already u have even better chances and its soo good for the body in general with the digestive system and all. Its not like u cut out any food from ur diet just look at packaging tomake sure its the glouitne free version.
  • :O Due in 3 weeks?! I couldn't imagine!! @jules
  • @wilsomom I know crazy ha and its not what they were planning on at this stage in life I think they are both lawyers so its been fun for them.
  • @jules Yeah, that's amazing.
  • @wilosmom ya im more shocked that its true thtat some people just don't know and really think that movement is gas or something.