l

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
lala

Comments

• edited March 2011
    I hate my inlaws also! The whole lot of them.... also have an annoying step mom who constantly crosses my lines! I like to tell myself they are simple minded or ignorant or that they don't know better LOL my fiance gets mad at some of the names I call them under my breath. But it helps me vent.
  • My husban says that she's losing it
  • Yes I often say my mother in law is insane. My fiance says. She is old and stuck in her ways. I say crazy!
  • @proudcastromama i think your MIL needs to be commited! That lady is crazy!! Lol I wish I could tell you how to deal with her but I have no idea short of having her commited! The worst problem I have with my MIL is that she doesnt like my boy name I have picked out (which is Oliver by the way...lol I wanted something out of the ordinary). When she says stuff that is hurtful just really try to ignore her and remind yourself that the lady is koo koo for cocoa puffs and what she says has no baring on your life or your wonderful miracle baby!
  • Well unless she can predict that she's going to get pregnant this month she's not. Cause she would have to get pregnant this month cause 9 months for the 7 me Dec would be getting pregnant like today or the next few days! So tell her to shut up and to be happy for you! Congratulations! How far along are you?
  • @ashley_Smashley
    unfortunately she don't see it that way if its not about her it can't be about anybody . That's not my babys fault
  • No your right its not...like I said just try to remember that she is not in her right mind and you can only take what she says with a grain of salt!
  • @mommyb3 I'm 9 weeks two months and a week but she's been saying this for over a month and that's whys I say she's insaine
  • @proudCastromama
    Yea i would say insane is the nice way to put it. Did she forget your only pregnant for 9 months not 12 (although sometimes it feels that way)
  • @asheley_smashley
    By the way Oliver is cute I love irt
  • @Mommyb3
    I feel so bad for my husban because he's the one that gets inbarrased for her she's telling everyone and even my father in law is mad
  • I thought my mil was off her rocker. I'm sorry she's being this way