i think im prego again...

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
I took a test last night and got a very faint positive and then went to get my blood test this afternoon and then I tested at home again tonight and got another faint positive. I'm scared that it could be a chemical pregnancy bc of how faint the lines are and my history of miscarriage...I'm also nervous that I could possibly be a mom of three under three. My blood results will be in tomorrow...I'm feeling kinda numb right now bc I'm so unsure of what's going on and this is so unexpected.

Comments

• The best thing to do is get it confirmed by a doctor. Are you two ttc?
  • My friend has 3 kids n her oldest just turned 3 in may n her youngest is 5 months. She is busy hut enjoys it so if u r pregnant, congratulations!
  • @mylove2 no we aren't. We use protection each time (diaphragm with spermicide bc hormonal bc makes me nuts and my uterus was perforated during paraguard placement). The Dr will call me today with my numbers and then do a second pull tomorrow...he usually follows me up to ab 5,000 when something can be seen via ultrasound. @nylasmommy that gives me hope, I'm so scared! My mom is local thankfully but the rest of our family is not...looks like we all might be headed back to NY depending on the outcome. I have a bad feeling though bc these tests look just like the ones from my miscarriage last year before our youngest was conceived.
  • Well congrats!!! I hope it all works out in your favor!!! Hugs, I'll be praying for ya!
  • Hope u get some good news from your doc soon! Lots prayers for you :)
  • I know what you mean by the faint positives. I had faint positives for a fill week they never got darker.... And I miscarried. However when I got Preg with Levi I didn't let myself test everyday I did it every other day and they got darker. Maybe you just are testing to early! Good luck :)
  • Aww, I wish u the best :) good luck
  • Thanks ladies. It was a chemical pregnancy. We weren't trying but still sucks. Next year we will go for number three :-)
  • What's a chemical pregnancy?
  • @pauljrsmommy its when the sperm and egg meet but never implant.
  • So sorry to hear that. I had a chemical pregnancy before too.
  • I'm so sorry to hear that :(