The big Ultrasound!

edited July 2013 in Second Trimester
Got the baby growth ultrasounds today im hoping baby is nice and healthy and still a girl :)... we found out that it was girl at 15 weeks but the baby wasnt covaporating very well. So it wasnt 100 percent but close enough. So im hoping we still see a girl today but healthy is number one to us obviously!

Comments

• Yay! For anatomy scan. I was the same when I had mine. Of course healthy was my main concern and so far everything looks great and he's estimated 13 ounces and I hv only gained 1 pound :/... But I did wanna make sure he was still a boy and yup sure enough there was no denying that lol. Goodluck keep us posted
  • Good luck, hope all goes well!
  • Good luck. Hope all goes well.
  • We wanna know? ??
  • @novmom2be
    @wilsomom
    @tinknbob
    @heatger3girls1boy
    @2lilblessings

Sorry guys just got done went well they will get the results to my ob in two days. It was still a GIRL! So excited I think baby is still little on small side but looked soo cute! Hopefully my ob has good news as well :)
  • Yay congrats!!
  • @adriens_mommy thank u I'm glad we had clear view now that its girl for sure. So excited such blessing bc we only wanted two kids that are close in age and the fact that they are the same gender is like the cherry on top!
  • Congrats !
  • Congratulations.. Yeah it would be odd if the baby switched genders while in utero.. :) Do you have any names picked out yet?
  • @mylove2 well I wasn't worried about switching but at 15 weeks she just wasn't covaporating verywell. so we were happy to get chance to double check ya know. And we do have name were naming her Addeline Joy! Our first is Scarlett Grace so we wanted another feminine name that's same amount of letters it's been around but not overly used both are actually older names. And middle name another vertue that we think goes well :)
  • When i was expecting, i said if we have a girl i want to name her Sophia Addelyn lol.
  • edited July 2013
    My mother and my husband both wanted me to name my daughter Safiya which is the same as Sophia.. But then I wanted to give her a name that was unique and sticks out. So at the last moment I chose to name my daughter Rubiya. @perly
  • @perly oh really?! How cute ya we thought about Addelyn but we have two lyns in the family so didnt wanna repeat ya know.
  • I had the gender ultrasound at 20 something weeks and they said they couldn't be 100% sure but they thought it was a girl and I had to go off that because I wasn't getting another ultrasound at all the rest of my pregnancy.. then I got one at 37 weeks and they said the same thing that they weren't 100%. I already bought a bunch a pink stuff by then nothing I had was gender neutral it was pink all the way lol good thing it came out a girl I actually double checked when she came out and said thank god or a boy would be going home in a hot pink carseat!
  • @adriens_mommy oh man that's interesting that they weren't sure even that late in the pregnancy glad it all worked out that wouldn't have been hard to have to change it all.
  • @adriens_mommy That's what my sister in law is going through right now they couldn't tell what the gender of the baby was. She's due in October and still doesn't have any idea what the gender of the baby is..
  • I always like to have gender neutral baby things because I don't trust what doctors say..
  • It was because of the way she had her legs crossed and the position she was in both times. Their words both times were "I can't be sure because the legs are covering mostly but we should be able to see some boy anatomy where there would be some and im thinking its a girl" two different ultrasound techs at two different centers said the same thing lol
  • @MyLove2 has she considered going to a keepsakes 3d imaging place? I know they can be a bit pricey I wanted to do but had to spend other important things and never got to. They will look as long as it takes to determine the gender
  • Yay, congrats on your girl! I love both your girls names too.
  • No because she doesn't even have a lot of money to work with. Just about enough to buy baby supplies and that's all. @adrens_mommy
  • @MyLove2 ohh I understand im in the same boat
  • @adriens_mommy ya that's hard and was kinda what happened the first time thank God she was in much better position today :)
  • @wilsomom thank you! I'm glad you like it it's always nice to hear others like the name you pick for your kids. I mean at end of the day as long as you like it but makes me feel good thinking if others like it then there's food chance my girls will like their names when their old enough. :)
  • @jules btw congrats on the ultrasound and the good news. Im glad everything is going so well :) Half way down, half way to go lol. @mylove2 yeah i wanted something more unique. Even though Sophia is pretty common, my family is Mexican and mostly everyone has mexican traditional names. Sophia is uncommon in my family, and Addelyn is rare lol. Im really into pretty bilingual names. When i lost my first pregnancy, i fortunately (i say fortunately because she was so little, and not many women get the chance to even see their babies) was able to tell the gender therefore i was able to name my baby. She was a girl (just as i suspected from the beginning) and i named her Natalia. Also uncommon in my family lol.
  • @perly thank you!