dreams and gender prediction

edited July 2013 in Pregnant
ladies, have any of you had dreams that you had a boy or a girl and was it actually true. I had my first dream this pregnancy that I was having a girl, I have had dreams with everyone of my pregnancies and they were actually true. just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. im 9 weeks and 4 days pregnant today.

Comments

• The only gender dream I had was 100% accurate. In the dream my daughter was already a toddler and she looked just like her daddy. Spot on now that she's 2 lol. I had that dream before I knew she was a girl. The other baby dreams I had weren't gender specific lol.
  • Yes with my second pregnancy I had lots of dreams that it was a boy and it was
  • My first i dreamt it was a girl and thought it was going to be and he is a boy. I have dreamt this one is a boy will find out in a week and a half.
  • My second pregnancy I dreamt about boy but it was a girl!
  • With both mine I had dreams it was boy but happy to find out they were girls lol. But after finding out ive had dreams and baby in them being a girl.
  • With my son I had a few dreams and he was a boy in them. This pregnancy I don't see a gender just a baby.
  • edited July 2013
    When i was pregnant the first time i always had dreams of me taking care of a baby girl. And its was weird because i was never able to see the baby's face or anything at all, in my dream i only saw myself carrying at baby wrapped in a pink blanket. Well i had a girl.
    With my son (second pregnancy) again i would dream that i was taking care of a baby wrapped in a white blanket. And this time i could see the baby's face, but i just couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl.