PP exercise

I am really eager to start exercising! I am already down to my pre pregnancy weight 3 weeks pp but I want to be down to my pre PRE pregnancy weight lol...my stomach is so gross and although I know I still can't do too much exercise is it ok to start ab work?

Comments

• I'd wait to see wat ur dr says its usually 6wks.but p90x ab eorkouts great n only 15min.its amazing!!
  • Yea you have to wait til your dr checks to make sure there's no ab separation. I think..lol
  • Well u technically should have doc check u out. I wouldn't do ab stuff but since me being ballet dancer professionally and runner my entire life which I continued doing both as normal until the day mt water broke I went back to regular workouts like I was doing before a week after my daughter was born. The ab is dangerous bc they are still seperated and u could get a hernia but there are many other things that can engage ur abs without u having to worry about the dangers.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @homebirthadvocate @jules @starrxoxo9 @momeetob1 thanks ladies, I will definetely wait then and just stick to my treadmill in the meanwhile for brisk walking.
  • Well sounds like ur staying active and thats good way to get back into things just add little every week and im sure after ur 6 weeks check up they will release u to start doing some abs.