Adrian's eyes are blood shot.....now with bloody discharge"*update*"

edited July 2013 in Babies Health
Well like two days ago Adrian got sivk with a virus n we toke him to the hospital cause he was runni
ng a fever of 103.6. But plus that he was also suffering from pink eye in both eyes. So yesterday I started to notice that they had less discharge but they where still red. N now they are both blood shot Tommy says that it might be the coughing cause its pretty bad. But I can't stand seeing him like this! Seven we took him to the hospital I told them like 20x n they would just tell me that they need to control the fever more.
Dose anybody know how to get rid of it? Or had this happen to your lo?
I feel like crying every time I see him wipe his eyes. Im just so hurt!
I called the nurse hot line n they said to take him to the doctor...but my husband gets off at 6 pm should I wait or go to the hospital.....

U.D:
Well we toke him to the doctor as soon as tommy got off of work. And he started to cry blood before we got there. And the doctor said It was his infection trying to get out of his body and it started to come through his eyes. And it was going to end soon but just in case she gave me eyedrops to put in with steroids. And they work like magic! By that night his eyes where changing back n less then three day they where back to his light brown eyes♥
Thank you for caring ♡

Comments

• Bloodshot eyes are a classic symptom of pink eye. I'm sure it will pass in a few days.
  • Why can't u take him to the doc? Some do get that as part of pink eye but I know how u feel I would want do have it lookes at too but no need to go to the hospital since they will just look at it just like regular office visit.
  • I've never heard of pink eye giving out bloody discharge. I've had pink eye many times and no bloody discharge. Did they give you antibiotics for his eyes?
  • ^ I've never seen blood w pink eye. Take ur kid back in. Who cares what anyone says. It's ur kid. Always better to b safe.
  • Since there's bloody discharge now, did you take him in...? If you meant to post an update with the title change, it didn't post.