need help r some good advise!

edited July 2013 in Trying to conceive
In April of 2010 I found out I was pregnant on Thursday in Friday I lost it I was a month when I found out. I had an ectopic pregnancy so now I have one tube. This was my first time getting pregnant. Now it have been three years in I have been trying ever since. I just missed my period n got a negative I haven't been stressing alot. In it changes every month so IM going to wait tell Thursday to see if it comes if not thin I will retest. I have an ovulation app on my phone so I go by that for my ovulation. I try not to think bout it but when u want something so bad how can u forget bout it n just let it happen?

Comments

• I would buy an ovulation testing kit..it will tell u exactly when your ovulating without the guess work :) the "answer" brand has a good one ...worked like a charm for both of my pregnancies
  • Ok thanks....
  • Ya I would buy the ovulation kit. It works really well for some I had different once I tried while ttc this baby and for me they never worked and I had some nice once digetal and pink lined the only time it worked is once I was actually pregnant lol bc it does pick up either of the hormones. But like I said for a lot of people they work really well :) good luck to you!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm sure it feels almost like a loss waiting so long with no pregnancy either. The only advise I have is to pray, pray, pray!
  • I got cheap ones off amazon 20 bucks for a months supply. I was breast feeding and had not started my period after a year, and sure enough as soon as I got the positive we did it and I was prego.
  • Ok thanks....
  • I definitely recommend an ov kit because the apps I use go by averages and say you ov on day 14. I started using them this month and im on day 17 & no ov yet no temp spike so im not average :) give it a go :) good luck and baby dust x
  • hope u get prego we been trying every since my boy turn 1 he's turning 2 next month :( Im still bf him and they told me its harder to get prego while bf wonders if that's true well GD luck
  • Im finally pregnant ladies thanks im five weeks...
  • Congratulations
  • Congrats!!