bv

edited July 2013 in Trying to conceive
Hi I'm trying to conceive for the last two weeks I went to the doctor today the hubby and I noticed some odd things going on down below come to find out I got bv bactieral vaginosis. I got be on meds for a week then if we want to have inter course we got use a condom for another. I'm worried that I got pregnant last week while I was ovulating and now I got this. I get pregnant pretty easily. I did research and saw if the bv got bad before I went Dr then I can have scaring possibilityof nnot getting pregnant anyone familiar
With this

Comments

• I do not know any details but I think u should ask ur doc maybe call back and just say what happens if I got pregnant last week and just not finding out about this what are the risks if any? Hope it all works out well though with no problems and if u didn't get pregnant then good luck!
  • You would have to have untreated BV for a very very long time before it would cause that kind of damage. And I'm sure your dr would have been able to tell if that was the case. You're probably fine but call your dr just for peace of mind if you're worried.
  • Thank you ladies. My Dr said I should be fine but didn't clarify if I was already pregnant and were to get it. I read online women have it all the time and even while pregnant. I just get really scared after my second pregnancy my son was a still born. So for me my mind goes in the worse places
  • Aww I'm sorry, that's so sad :( Try not to stress!