omg.....this might be #3

Soooo.
Last month(june) I had gotten my period twice. First on the 10th and the second on the 20th. And now this month....nothing. I'm still breastfeeding Delilah so idk if it might be that. Cause I breastfeed her a lot. I'm not having pregnancy symtoms ^^^ sorry about the category but I didn't want to put pregnant cause idk. Me and Tommy have came to the decision that we will wait for the end of the month. But idk I don't feel bloated I don't feel nausea I don't get dizzy. I don't have fatigue I have no soreness n breast other then when I go an hour or two not feeding Delilah. So idk what do yall think?

Comments

• Well, are you trying to have #3?
  • It could just be your period being all whack
  • No we weren't. But indont think I am....like @2lilblessings said. Cause now I'm bleeding. So ehh idk I guess I over though it lol. @perly
  • Well that's good. My period has been out of whack too before. But if you're not planning on having a third baby anytime soon, make sure to have a second plan when it comes to birth control because no one will take better care of your body and health than you. :)