for those who fell out of love

how do u know when ur done with the relationship what's the signs has any one been threw it

Comments

• When u cant stand the person anymore, dont care to be around them & dont appreciate what they do.
  • Well if u fall out maybe you were never in love bx love is partly choice u make everyday..I mean my poor hubby I have my moments mostly bc I'm pregnant but his been amazing that's love. If u can't find that place were those bad moments are soo frustrating that you find yourself not being able to stand them or just take them bc that's just how the other person is then u don't love them. When u can't move on at the end of the day from something and be able to say that was silly but I love them and get little smile then I would move on. Thats how I see my hubby loving me and me lovinghim. I mean we don't have bad moments often at all but when we do we both can stop, talk, laugh about it love on each other and have good rest of the day :)
  • You know when you question whether you love them.
  • Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
  • Evertime I wonser I send him away for a bit.lol
  • If your asking this question then you already know the answer
  • I wonder a lot he's a GD man great dad but almost every thing he does bothers me like little things examples when he dnt throw the trash even though he wrks 12 hr shifts or dnt put he's clothes back n he's area or sneezes with out covering up or leaves he's shoes else were then were they go or he takes for ever to cut the grass or never put he's dishes n the sink or the ketchup back its stuff like this I get tierd of ladies give me a reality check before I lose a great man and father
  • I had fallen out of love with my husband, didn't care if he came home or not and prayed he died while working (I know, I'm a horrible person) but we worked through it. We're doing great except for the days I forget my depression medication. When I skip that or forget to take it everything goes down hill fast and he can't even breathe without me biting his face off.
    My husband leaves his clothes on the floor, dirty dishes on the night stand and snuff bottles all over the house! When I'm taking my pills I realize he works hard for me to be able to stay home, and I don't "work" everyday, I vast majority of my day is spent on the couch or shopping. So I'm (mostly) ok with picking up after him.

Sorry if none of that made sense, but my hubby never did anything wrong, it was all on my part.
  • edited July 2013
    It sounds like you're just irritated and maybe overwhelmed. I don't know how many kids you have but by him not picking up after himself might be making you feel like he's one of your kids. Like, you don't need another child to pick up after and raise. Who wants to feel that way about their partner?
  • You will definitely know if you fall out of love......Good luck sweets
  • edited July 2013
    @Kimberly4411 it cool I want to here stories like urs I dnt even wrk so maybe I need to back off him a bit since he works m-f 12 hrs a day

@monkey_girl we only have 1 kid and ur right I hate feeling if I'm he's mom
    @pregoagainYAY u think sow
  • I know what you mean. You should talk to him about cleaning up after himself. It puts a lot more work on you. And this working a lot of hours is no excuse. I'm a stay at home mom too but I used to work before I had my first, and I would come home and still clean.
  • For sure u guys need to talk..I mean sounds like its nothing personal but those things have gone on for awhile and ur just tired and overwhelmed and he needs to start helping out by starting of with taking care of his stuff. Just be honest and say u dont have much patience left for that stuff and u don't want to have to tell him what to do after all ur his wife and not mother and u would like to keep it that way.
  • @roxy absolutely sweets
  • Living w someone else can be hard. You have to learn to compromise. People do things different. I don't think you'll ever find a man that doesn't do something annoying.. They're ALL annoying. It doesn't mean u don't love him anymore. Being a stay home mom is hard. Maybe you just need some YOU time... To just breath.
  • That's how mad I get at my hubby sometimes I even say out loud to myself I'mdivorcing this pig cuz he makes messes and don't clean up but then I feel bad I think u love him its just overwhelming but ge dors work a lot hopefully it gets better don't loose a good man especially if he's a good dad