@excitedforoctober

edited August 2013 in Just for Fun
@excitedforoctober- Hi hun, how are you doing?? How are the boys doing?? How do you like being a SAHM? I bet it's so nice to be able to stay home with the kids:) Do you miss work yet? lol I'm counting down the days until I go on maternity leave. How do you manage to do everything while being at home? I'm so scared that I won't be able to keep up with everything but then I think well I'm working f/t right now and I pretty much do it all my hubby helps out a lot with Julian, but I still think what if I can't get it all done in time.lol I can't believe that we all got pregnant again around the same time. @nylasmommy @pregnantelf So far it's 2 boys and 1 girl, we'll see what we're having in a few weeks.

Comments

• Was wondering all the same, really Going to need alot of advice on these two being so close together! So glad to have you ladies
  • Hi honey!! :) We are all good, adjusting to this new SAHM life but so far so good. I can't lie, the first week alone was a little tough.I was extremely happy to have my new little man but was also sad that all my attention couldn't be on Zori anymore, it was very bittersweet. I was also nervous for staying alone with both of them. I have a 2 level house so just trying to figure out how to get them downstairs in the morning was work lol but after the first week I got a routine down ( more or less lol) and I think that's the key. Without a routine things will seem crazy, so don't panic those first few weeks. Its also taking getting used to being alone all day when you are used to being with a bunch of people all day at work, I feel a little lonely at times and can't wait for J to come home every day. As far as getting things done, just don't rely on getting every single thing done every day, don't beat yourself up if you don't get to everything. Easier said than done because I am still trying to work on that, I hate feeling like I am running out of time and can't do something. But hopefully Luis is understanding that there WILL be days that he comes home and dinner isn't done or there are toys all over the house. Try to cook every other day, that helps alot! I am lucky in that Zori takes a 3-4 hour nap at 12 every day so that gives me alot of time to get stuff done, including showering....you will do just fine! There will be good days and there will be bad days but we just have to be thankful to be able to stay home with our babies!...I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!
  • Omg sorry for the book, and there was so much I wanted to say that I left out lol
  • edited August 2013
    @excitedforoctober- I know I think the hardest part will be that I won't be able to give Julian all the attention. I feel like I'm making him grow up too fast:( But I also think about him having that lifelong companion, I can't wait to see them both palying together. I'm glad you got a routine down because like you said without one I'll go nuts!lol I need to make myself a chore list so I can do a bit everyday and not try and get it all done at once. I'm sure he'll be understanding about it, I think it's me that thinks "I'll be staying home so I need to get EVERYTHING done" but I know that will not be the case everyday. I will definitely try that! I'll cook a lot on the days I do cook so that we have left overs the next day. And I have to start using my crockpot more often. I hope Julian still takes his naps when the baby is born, that would be awesome:) I agree we are very blessed to be able to stay home with them. Thank you for all your input, I really appreciate it friend:)
  • @PregnantELF - I'll be asking all 3 of you for advice since I'm not due until January:)
  • I cant believe nylani is here next month. I love being able to stay home with nyla n seeing her grow step by step. I hope she gets along with her sister.
  • @nylasmommy- I can't believe it either! That went by way too fast. I think Nyla will do fine:) you'll have to let me know. Can't wait to see pics of Nylani:)
  • I went to l&d today & I was fine but on the way out I started crying bc ive been doing this whole pregnancy alone :(
  • @nylasmommy- You're a strong woman, I can't imagine going through my pregnancy without my hubby. But be proud of yourself girl because you know you were able to do it alone. I admire your strength:)
  • Thanks girl, im trying to b strong. Sometimes my hubby is so caught up out there that he forgets im pregnant. Well that's how I feel sometimes, I always update him n when he forgets to ask me how im doing I get hurt :(
  • You girls are all lucky you get to stay home. Ill only be home 6/8 weeks after baby is born. Rion goes to daycare and Ryker will stay with my mother in law! @nylasmommy im so sorry you are alone through this pregnancy, but you have been strong and I am sure hubby doesn't mean to be forgetful. My hubby is here and he rarely ask me how im feeling, or rubs and talks to my belly. With my first pregnancy he was more attentive. I think they just think we did it all before so it's not as exciting.
  • @pregnantelf I feel that way too like just bc its our second pregnancy they dont pay as much attention :( its just so sad. Im always praying for my husband, always ask hows hes doing, how im always thinking of him sometimes all I get back is I miss u and love you! I feel like its not enuff but its not like he has time to chat :-/