WHO HAS DONE THE GENDER TEST AT WALGREENS,OR KNOW SOMEONE WHO HAS,AND IT WAS CORRECT???

edited August 2013 in Just for Fun
I'm 24 weeks pregnant,and my doctor tried for almost 45 min to see the sex,but my little drinker would not cooperate. Now my doc is saying I won't get another ultrasound until 32 weeks,I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG LOL But if its not somewhat accurate,I'd rather not spend the money.

Comments

• I know 3 different people who did it and it was wrong for all 3 of them :(
    Sorry, not much help here.
  • Yeah I haven't heard of many getting an accurate result. Are there any places around you that do gender determination ultrasounds? I went to one and found out what we were having at 15 1/2 weeks.
  • Rite for me
  • It was right for both of mine boy and girl but we only did it for fun I wouldn't take it as being accurate. Go to a 3d sono they will tell u and a lot of places let you come back free if they can't see
  • Was right for me
  • Well there's this theory that's scientificalky proven to b 97% correct for boys n 97% correct for girls...but u can only b accurate at 6-8 weeks if u have ur US pics from then...if placenta was on the right of the uterus its a boy if on the left girl.
  • It wasn't accurate for me :-/
  • I only did it with my first pregnancy and it was right
  • I also did the baking soda test with this one and it was right
  • Wrong for me! You can go to places around town they do gender checks for around $50 ish
  • Mine was right for 3 of mine. I didn't know about with my first. The one I took for my son, turned the dark boy color and then exploded. I also did the Jack or Jill gender test, and it said boy as well. That one was super pricey though.
  • That test costs $50+ in Australia!!!