10 weeks of pain

We Are So Close To Finding Out Why I Have Been In Pain I Just HaveTo Wait For The Doc To Call Me But They Think Its My gallbladder... I Went To The Er Thinking I Had appendicitis And They Did Blood Work And A Ct And My appendix Was Just Fine But My Liver Function Was Up So They Wanted To Check My Gallbladder So Now Its The Waiting Game

Comments

• I Just Want To Scream.. The Doctor Never Called Me Today Or This Morning So We Called Them And The Freacken Radiologist Never Even Read The Ultrasound They Have Had It For 24 Freacken Hours I Want To Scream I Am In So Much Pain, I Can't Eat, My Acid Is Super Horrible Because I Can't Eat, I Can't Do Anything Because I'm In So Much Pain... Aaaaaaaaaaa If They Don't Call Me Soon I'm GoingTo Freak Out On SomeOne And Make Them Look At It
  • Oh man im sooo sorry can't believe they haven't looked at it I mean obviously something is going on that needs to be taken care of..and they know how uncomfortable u are. Hope they Still call today.
  • @Jules I Am So Aggravated AboutThis I'm Just Glad I'm Not DieIng Or I Would sue Them....
  • Yes I would be upset as well. Have u tried narrow the pain down and maybe look it up online? We had family friend who just had gallbladder and had surgery she was doing ok pretty much normal then all sudden middle night woke up soo mucb pain like nothing shes ever experienced before and very sweaty got taken to the er by ambulance they knew thats what it was right away and got her into surgery. I feel like if that was the case the would have seen it hopefully... And from what she went through u be screaming home in pain unable to move thats how bad she said it was.
  • @Megaroo No They Never Called Me So I Guess I Just HaveTo Sit Here In Pain Tell Monday :( I Have Never Had This Problem Never I'm Like 2 seconds Away From GoingTo Another Hospital AndGoing To The Head Of This Hospital AndTelling Them TheyBetter Not Charge Me ForThe Ultra Sound AndThe Er Visit Ughhh
  • Im sorry your in so much pain. I had my gullbladder removed in 2008. And i was in so much pain. I had attacks during my first pregnancy but didnt know what it was. Then after i had my son and kept having some pain. And in january i went to az and ended up in er. Came home and had surgery.
  • You should really get yourself to urgent care or the ER ASAP. This sounds serious! I wouldn't be waiting around. Hope you feel better soon!
  • Im sorry Your in so much pain
  • Have you gone back to urgent care or the er? You think it's getting worst?
  • @Jules Yes I Did And The Doc Said He Is 95% Sure Its My Gallblader He Told Me To Follow Up With My Doc On Monday My Ultra Sound Should Be In At That Time And If It My Gallbladder Then TheyWill Take It Out WithIn That week
  • Oh wow I'm very sorry but I'm glad u are finally getting somewhere. Hope your pain free soon!
  • Thanks @Jules I Hope So Also
  • well My Doc Says It SoundsLike My Gallbladder So I Go See A Surgen At 215
  • Yay! Finally! Hope everything turns out well. :)
  • Did u see a surgen? Hope it went well if u did...
  • @Jules Yes I Did He Wants To Do An Endoscopy To Make sure The Pain I'm having Is Not Am Ulser (Sp) And Go From There My Doc told Me To Stay Away From Greasy Fatty Foods FOr Now
  • Oh well that's good. Hope they contact you soon again! You feeling any better?
  • @Jules Not Really A Little Since I Cut Out Some Fat But I'm Having A Hard time Cutting It Out compleatly
  • Well if u think it is helping then keep trying and hopefully things keep getting better!
  • well Im Getting Ready For My Endoscopy I Did Not sleep last Night Due To My Baby WantingTo BeAwake Every Hour Of TheNight And I My Legs WouldNot Settle Down OhWell WishMe luck
  • Good luck!
  • Well I Dont Have An Ulcer So Back To The Surgen I GoOn Monday
  • I'm glad you don't have an ulcer, but I'm sorry you have to have surgery. I hope it gives you some relief though & all goes well.
  • thanks @Wilsomom I hope So Also
  • I'm Having Surgery In 11 Hours Well I Have To Be At The hospital At 630 Am So I Don't Think I Well BeSleeping tonight My Nerves Are Going So Bad Right Now
  • It will be ok. Try to rest and I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly tom and u have great recovery!
  • Update when you can, I hope everything went well & you'll have a quick recovery & start feeling better.